Saturday, September 6, 2014

Unicorn Theatre Season 41 : Opening Night Amazing

They have a new roof, the newly christened Levine stage, and they are incredibly gracious and giving to their patrons. There was a snack meet and greet after the show. Cynthia Levin is amazing and I definitely want to be as brave and amazing as her when I grow up. 

What an opening night to Hands on a Hardbody. Sold out show, rocking music, champagne toast. 

Here's to the local KC theatre that now OWNS their own space. 

Here's to new improvements, including a new roof!

Here's to more new plays by new playwrights. 

Here's to 41 more amazing seasons!

My review is as simple as my Facebook update "omg I wanna make out with this show."

Www.unicorntheatre.org

See this. Get season tickets. Go!



No comments:

Post a Comment